By Mahendra Mallick, Vikram Krishnamurthy, Ba-Ngu Vo
A targeted advisor to the cutting-edge of monitoring, category, and sensor management
This ebook addresses the large growth remodeled the previous few a long time in set of rules improvement and mathematical research for filtering, multi-target multi-sensor monitoring, sensor administration and keep watch over, and goal class. It presents for the 1st time an built-in therapy of those complex issues, entire with cautious mathematical formula, transparent description of the speculation, and real-world applications.
Written by means of specialists within the box, Integrated monitoring, type, and Sensor Management offers readers with quick access to key Bayesian modeling and filtering tools, multi-target monitoring methods, aim category systems, and massive scale sensor administration problem-solving options. good points include:
- An available assurance of random finite set established multi-target filtering algorithms akin to the likelihood speculation Density filters and multi-Bernoulli filters with specialise in challenge solving
- A succinct evaluation of the track-oriented MHT that comprehensively collates all major advancements in filtering and tracking
- A cutting-edge set of rules for hybrid Bayesian community (BN) inference that's effective and scalable for advanced type models
- New structural ends up in stochastic sensor scheduling and algorithms for dynamic sensor scheduling and management
- Coverage of the posterior Cramer-Rao decrease sure (PCRLB) for aim monitoring and sensor management
- Insight into state-of-the-art army and civilian functions, together with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR)
With its emphasis at the most modern examine effects, Integrated monitoring, category, and Sensor Management is a useful consultant for researchers and practitioners in statistical sign processing, radar platforms, operations study, and keep an eye on theory.